Are you a social media pro who's passionate about the arts and entertainment industry? Are you looking for a role that combines your creative talents with a deeper purpose? If so, we want you to join us at Enviseam as our new Social Media Executive.
At Enviseam, we're on a mission to create and promote culturally significant works of art and entertainment that uplift and inspire. As our Social Media Executive, you'll play a critical role in helping us achieve that mission by developing and implementing social media strategies that connect with audiences and showcase our unique brand of creativity and innovation.
We're looking for someone who knows their way around all the major social media platforms and can craft engaging content that captures the attention of our followers. But more than that, we're looking for someone who shares our vision of using art and entertainment to make the world a better place.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and spoken.
- To plan and maintain social media content calendar;
- Implement and lead day-to-day marketing activities across all social media channels;
- Driving social media excellence across the team, while keeping up to date with the social media industry and platforms to identify new opportunities that can be used to improve strategy;
- Work closely with Marketing Team to deliver best-in-class social media campaigns;
- Ensure all social media assets are on-brand and aligned with the global social media strategy;
- Work with key social media platform partners o efficiently cost, plan and execute activations that will drive efficient ROI;
- Continuously gather feedback and improve social media engagement;
- Implement and manage effective ways of working within the team and across functional teams;
- Regular reporting on current social media trends and channel performances;
- Develop social and campaign KPIs based on benchmarks and report metrics;
- Develop ideas and insights based on social media trends and analytics;
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends to ensure content is current and relevant, ahead of the curve on social media.
- Possess a Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or in any relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience in digital, social media or marketing in a field related to the hiring industry may be preferred;
- Hands-on experience in managing social media accounts from scheduling and publication on key social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.);
- Required to be familiar with Chinese social platforms such as WeChat/小红书/抖音
- Familiarity with setting up campaigns and ads on social media;
- Good time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment;
- Professional competency at communicating, both in English and as well as in Mandarin Chinese; both in writing (typing) as well as in speaking, with strong copy vetting and writing skills;
- Knowledge of social media platforms;
- Proficient with Google analytics;
- Have a good eye for social media visuals and a proactive self-starter;
- Team player with positive learning attitude and pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Keen sense of creativity and a passion for the industry.