Senior Finance Executive
Enviseam is at the forefront of a new model of collaboration. We envision a world where the best in art and entertainment integrate seamlessly to deliver meaningful and culturally enriching experiences to audiences at scale. Enviseam exists in the space between these sectors; it is the connective tissue that joins artists, entertainers, and audiences. Enviseam delivers events and product launches that serve as defining moments for those that witness them.
The Senior Finance Executive will manage the budget, prepare financial reports, conduct financial transactions, and ensure compliance with financial regulations and laws.
The ideal candidate will be analytically and numerically excellent, be able to work with minimal supervision, and be proficient in conversational Mandarin Chinese.
- Develop and maintain financial systems
- Plan, direct, and control accounting and financial operations
- Prepare reports and documents covering accounting transactions for management review
- Ensure that accurate records are kept by standard practices
- Establish budgets, forecast future cash flows, and provide periodic financial analysis
- Monitor budget performance, expenditure control
- Manage invoicing procedures to collect money owed by clients/customers
- Ensure compliance with Singaporean financial regulations and laws
- Liaise with relevant external professional service providers
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma or higher qualification in Accounting or finance-related field
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- High proficiency with Xero accounting software
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and to strict time deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills