Are you a master of juggling multiple projects at once? Do you have a passion for leading teams and driving results? If so, we want you to join Enviseam as a Project Manager who can take our team to the next level!
Enviseam delivers events and product launches that serve as defining moments for those that witness them. We envision a world where the best in art and entertainment integrate seamlessly to deliver meaningful and culturally enriching experiences to audiences at scale.
As our Project Manager, you’ll be the mastermind behind our projects - coordinating all aspects from start to finish, providing leadership and guidance to our team members, and ensuring that we deliver high-quality work on time and within budget.
We’re looking for someone with a creative passion for arts and entertainment, who can manage project budgets, schedules, and other administrative tasks while coordinating all aspects of a project and staying ahead of the game.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and spoken.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities;
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party;
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project within budget;
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities;
- Contributing to, and ensuring the execution of the project according to this plan;
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders;
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget;
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks;
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft 365;
- High Proficiency in Google Workspace;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, and logistics;
- High level of organizational skills;
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task with excellent follow-up skills;
- Professional competency at communicating, both in English and as well as in Mandarin Chinese; both in writing (typing) as well as in speaking.