Are you a master of efficiency? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Are you looking for a role that will challenge you and allow you to grow? If so, we want you at Enviseam as our Operational Specialist who can help us streamline our processes and take our business to the next level.
At Enviseam, we aim to deliver events and product launches that serve as defining moments for those that witness them. We envision a world where the best in art and entertainment integrate seamlessly to deliver meaningful and culturally enriching experiences to audiences at scale. As our new Operational Specialist, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our operations run smoothly and efficiently, while also identifying areas for improvement and implementing new strategies to help us stay ahead of the competition.
We’re looking for someone who is a problem solver who loves to think outside the box, and is passionate about using arts and entertainment to elevate culture and create a better world for all.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and spoken.
- Attend meetings with the CEO, take minutes, and provide timely and effective updates on the progress of actionable items;
- Lead and manage a variety of special projects for the CEO at the organizational level.
- Coordinate with HODs and other staff on obtaining approvals from the CEO for business operational matters;
- Manage the CEO's schedule;
- Handle confidential matters privy to the CEO with discretion, and maintain the security of the CEO's personal data and information;
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned by the CEO;
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of company executive(s);
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to the logistics of meetings;
- Take accurate and detailed minutes and notes during meetings;
- Answer and respond to phone calls, and communicate messages and information to company executive(s);
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary;
- Coordinate travel arrangements;
- Remind company executive(s) to attend to important events and tasks;
- Create reports and presentation;
- Manage files and administration systems
- Maintain various records and documents for company executive(s).
- High Proficiency in Microsoft 365;
- High Proficiency in Google Workspace;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Possession of a valid Singapore driving license of any of the following classes: 3, 3A, 3C, and 3CA;
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics;
- High level of organizational skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task with excellent follow-up skills;
- Professional competency at communicating, both in English and as well as in Mandarin Chinese; both in writing (typing) as well as in speaking.