Are you a creative and strategic thinker with a passion for marketing? Do you have experience leading successful marketing campaigns and managing a team? If so, we want you to join us at Enviseam! Our company is looking for a Marketing Manager to help us take our marketing efforts to the next level.
Enviseam is the connective tissue that joins artists, entertainers, and audiences. We are on a mission to create and promote culturally significant works of art and entertainment that uplift and inspire. As our Marketing Manager, you’ll play an important role at driving growth and engagement across all channels, developing and executing marketing strategies that aligns with our business objectives, and ensure success of campaigns.
We’re looking for someone who is adapt to the field, familiar with market research practices and tools, the latest marketing tools and software, and an ability to manage multiple projects within budget. But more than that, we want someone that shares our vision of using art and entertainment to elevate culture and make the world a better place.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and spoken.
- Develop and execute best-in-class digital marketing strategies across relevant platforms;
- Maintain expertise and understanding of marketing platforms and technologies, and support the development of best practices within the Company;
- Manage ongoing operations and optimisation of digital marketing endeavors;
- Provide best-in-class recommendations to improve performance, ongoing management and optimisation of digital campaigns;
- Ensure consistent project reporting with actionable insights and evaluation of marketing strategies;
- Effectively manage junior members of the marketing team while supporting their growth and development;
- Initiate and build marketing proposals by identifying opportunities across platforms and provide best-practice recommendations to improve project outcomes;
- Effectively manage timelines, scope and key deliverables of agencies and consultants within respective retainer arrangements;
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field related to the hiring industry may be preferred;
- Proven work experience as an assistant project manager or similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software;
- Highly organized and able to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously;
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Mandarin Chinese.