Are you a tech-savvy leader who can drive innovation and growth? If so, Enviseam would like to invite you to join our team as an experienced Information Technology Executive who can lead our team to success.
Enviseam is at the forefront of a new model of collaboration. We envision a world where the best in art and entertainment integrate seamlessly to deliver meaningful and culturally enriching experiences to audiences at scale. As our new Information Technology Executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that align with our business goals while ensuring that our technology infrastructure is secure and efficient.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology and art, and who can bring a fresh perspective to our team. If you have a proven track record of success and are ready to take on this exciting challenge, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will be proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and spoken.
- Maintain company software and hardware;
- Escalate or solve technical and operational problems according to end users report;
- Operate the computer hardware and software under the direction of his immediate superior;
- Solve IT questions with minimum risk and improve satisfaction according to defined criteria;
- Ensure ownership of all company data and ensure that data is backed up in a timely manner;
- Ensure that company data is secured in accordance with stated standards and best practices;
- Ensure access controls are consistent with stated standards and best practices;
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree majoring in IT, with relevant certificate(s)
- Proven work experience as an IT Executive or similar role in a field related to the hiring industry may be preferred
- High Proficiency in Microsoft 365;
- High Proficiency in Google Workspace;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Professional competency at communicating, both in English and as well as in Mandarin Chinese; both in writing (typing) as well as in speaking.