Are you a master of details with a passion for project management? Do you enjoy the challenges of accomplishing something in a fast-paced environment? If so, we want you to be part of our Enviseam team as our Assistant Project Manager.
At Enviseam, we aim to create unique and engaging experiences that captivate audiences and leave them with unforgettable memories. As our Assistant Project Manager, you will work alongside our Project Manager to plan and execute projects for our company.
We’re looking for someone who is highly organized and able to multitask, with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Above all, we’re on the lookout for someone who believe that art and entertainment have the power to uplift and inspire and is ready to join our mission to elevate culture and create a better world for all.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and spoken.
- Supporting the project manager in managing the project team, including task delegation and work schedule;
- Maintaining project documentation and communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals;
- Assisting with the preparation and proofing of project deliverables;
- Supporting the project manager in the coordination of project team meetings;
- Preparing project management reports and performing data analysis;
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships;
- Researching information to support other teams and departments as needed;
- Completing any tasks assigned by the project manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field related to the hiring industry may be preferred;
- Proven work experience as an assistant project manager or similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software;
- Highly organized and able to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously;
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Mandarin Chinese.